Jennifer Gibgot is an American producer and film executive on the After film series.
Biography and Career[edit | edit source]
Jennifer is a popular producer and executive in Hollywood. She is best known for her hand in producing Step Up: All In, Hairspray (2007), and The Wedding Planner.
In 2019, she produced the box-office hit film, After. She went on to produce the sequel, After We Collided, which premiered in 2020. She worked closely with Jenny Gage, Anna Todd, and later, Roger Kumble on the respective films. She returned as an executive producer for the remainder of the series.
Producer Credits[edit | edit source]
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jennifer is close friends with After co-workers, Roger Kumble and Anna Todd.
- On January 15, 2020, producer Jennifer Gibgot revealed some of her favorite scenes from After We Collided. They included:
- [for comedy] "the fight between Molly and Tessa because Inanna and Josephine really went for it. Anna and I were watching the whole thing [shocked emoji".
- [for sad scenes] "Hardin and Tessa getting into a fight in NY and when Landon comes to visit Hardin after the car accident". She continued saying, "all this is from the book so I'm not giving away any spoilers, but Hero is so good in that scene. He just started crying and it felt so real.
- However, she didn't say anything about her favorite romantic moment from the film.
- She had a cameo in After We Collided as a club patron. She is seated to the right of Anna Todd and Beatrice Kumble.