Pia Mia, born Pia Mia Perez, is a Guamanian singer, songwriter, model, and actress. She starred in the 2019 film series, After.
Biography and Career
Pia Mia Perez was born on September 19, 1996, in Guam, United States. She is of Chamorro, Italian, Dutch and Hungarian descent. She is the daughter of Peter Perez Jr. and Angela Terlaje Perez.
Pia created her record label called, Cherry Pie Records so she could be an independent artist. Because she is independent, everything she makes and puts out is done by self-funding.
Notes and Trivia
- Pia's song Bitter Love was featured in the film After.
- The official music video for the song included an exclusive deleted scene from the film at the end of the video.
- She was asked to send music to the producers to see if any of her songs fit the theme of the movie. Pia sent over Bitter Love, and Anna Todd loved it and called it, "so Hessa".
- She made her acting debut in After.
- Pia has read all of the After novels.